Friday, December 5, 2008

The slump is over.. I'm back

So I've been in a slump in my personal and internet life. Obviously November wasn't my best month - no posts, but it's December now and things are looking up. Everything sort of culminated in me crashing my car into two parked cars on Monday coming from work. Now that I've gotten that out of the way I'm ready to move on and back into the blogworld. I'm just gonna start off with a few questions that have no relevancy to anything:

you ever clam bake a room/car/closet with cigs just because?

you ever blow cig smoke into a bottle and close it up and let it sit for an hour then inhale the smoke inside it?

you ever take a bong hit of an entire cig and then vomit profusely all over yourself as you feel like you're going to die?

I hope you answered yes to some/all of these questions cause that's totally nasty, but I respect it.

So I was buying candy at 7-11 last night and I saw that they had confiscated a fake 18 year old ID. I remember once when I was about 19 or 20 I was at The Other Side in Towson and they tried to kick me out/confiscate my real ID cause they just knew it was a fake since they see so many. I mean what the fuck. Wouldn't it be more likely that I would get a fake under 18 ID, shave off my facial and body hair, (what little there is), let my face fester for about a week without washing and then try and pick up chicks at under age places of entertainment? Seriously, I would never do that, but I'm sure some people would.

This girl told me she was walking and this latino guy came up to her, (I have no problems with latinos, it just happens to be that this guy was one/this joke hinges sort of on him being from anotehr country), anyway he comes up to her and is like hey baby, you got a boyfriend? and she's says yeah I guess I do. and he says well you know in my country girls sometimes have 2 or even 3 boyfriends. SIIIIICKK pickup line.

Another even better one was a kid was walking home and again, a latino guy, comes up to him and is like hey do you have a girlfriend, and he's like yes. SO the guy says well in my country we can't all afford women so sometimes we do the -> points to his ass and then lets out a really animated sigh of relief/ecstacy. Actually in writing this story, I think I should end it there, even though the kid obviously said no, it really should end there.

Anyway, here's a video to end this post. It's not only a great original song, it also brings back some serious nostalgia to high school class trips that I used to take:

No comments: