Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Eliza - That's What She Said

This is Eliza and the That's What She Saids. I don't know what they sound like but I do know that they rock.



TRACKLIST:
Rock-A-Bye Your Baby
The Big Hurt
I Wanna Rock (I Wanna Roll) (w/ The Breeze)
Mocking Bird
So Little Time
Stuff Like That There
Love's A Hurting Game
A Fool Such As I (w/ The Breeze)
In My Life
I Go To Rio
Deed I Do (Dat)
You're Gonna Miss Me
Second Hand Love
That's How Strong My Love Is
Shake A Hand
One Fine Day
We Bee Jammin'

She also does a duet on her other cd with a man named Bo Schronce who looks like this:



Also, this came out in 1999 in case you needed some temporal grounding after learning about this masterpiece. (I certainly did, and it made a lot more sense once I knew).

And no bump would be complete without a shoutout to the producer. WHAT UP CURTISS CARPENTER I LOVE YOUR RADIO SHOW KING CURTISS'S BEACH CLUB I LISTEN TO IT WHENEVER I'M IN LUMBERTON. WHICH ONE ARE YOU? HERE's TO HOPING YOUR'E THE GUY GIVING THE SUCKIT TO THE CAMERA.



Does looking this stuff up count as internet stalking?

BONUS EDIT!!!!: In looking for more pictures of Curtiss Carpenter I came across a memorial site for my new favorite artist of the day. I will attempt to recreate the memorial here:

In Memoriam
Dominic Vroman
September 25, 1975 - March 6, 2007







Which one is your favorite/represents you the best? I like the mexican baby one a lot, boy doesn't that binky look huge and awkward around his neck? Bonus for the But also the baby is too cute not to mention.

No comments: