Thursday, August 14, 2008

Fruitopia

Martin Luther King Jr. edition of Fruitopia:

I've been seriosly craving Fruitopia. you guys remember that junk?. I want it so bad but I can't even remember if it was good or not. Probably not. But that's not the point I guess. I'm sure they probably don't make it anymore, but here's to hoping!


(This fruitopia looks nasty but I would still drink it)

I mean, I chalked SURGE up to being dead and buried years ago, then I came across this in Norway:


It's called URGE but it's the same thing. And yes, they have Cool Ranch Doritos there, but for some reason they're called Cool American. I wonder if that means it tastes like cool Americans, or cool Americans are the only people who buy Doritos in Norway.

My bro told me recently that he knows a kid who claims he found a Fruitopia vending machine in the back of a building at UMD. I dunno if hes lying or not but he sent me a 3rd hand pic of it from his cellphone.



Enigmatic isn't it? It could be the button on the vending machine... or something much more sinister. UPDATE: Wentzel thinks it might be part of a soda fountain. If that's the case there's no telling what will come out... all I know is that it's almost assuredly not going to be Fruitopia. UPDATE UPDATE: That picture is in fact from a soda fountain in a Wal-Mart in North Carolina. As my bro has now pointed out - "The fabled lost [University of Maryland] fruitopia machine has no evidence supporting its existance"

Here's a video of an underage girl bonging fruitopia in McDonalds. Apparently it's the first legal substance she's bonged. I wonder if she's beer bonged cocaine or the blood of an illegal immigrant.



It's not nearly as funny as you would imagine. I think they might be Canadian based on the way the narrator says "about" and the girl named Spencer at the end.

I'll leave you with this final thought:



There is a beautiful person
living inside you!
Please share a Raspberry Psychic Lemonade
with him or her.

No comments: